National Engineers Week is from February 19 to February 25: Letter to the EditorLearn More
Cleveland Engineering Society Leadership Award
Call for Nominations
The CES Leadership Award exists to recognize and honor an individual who promotes the advancement of technology and supports the mission of CES. Criteria for the award are:
· Creative contribution to the welfare of the scientific, engineering, or allied professions, including academia;
· Leadership in service to CES if a member, and/or to his profession in technical organizations other than CES;
· Technical direction with evidence of accomplishment of important scientific, academic or engineering work;
· Output of publications and patents;
· Recognition for his/her achievements by his/her profession;
· Establishment of important scientific, engineering or related courses in a school of recognized standing;
· Involvement in community and/or civic activities.
Since 1987, CES has recognized many outstanding individuals who have made great technical contributions to the Cleveland area.
Nominations for the CES Leadership Award must include a bio of the nominee and a letter of nomination delineating the reasons for the selection.
Send nominations to Leadership Award, Cleveland Engineering Society, 1768 East 25th Street, 4th Floor, Cleveland OH 44114; email to email@example.com. Nominations are due by 5:00 PM, Friday, April 29, 2016.
The leadership award will be presented at the 136th CES Annual Meeting on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, 4101 Fulton Parkway, Cleveland, OH 44109.
For a printable copy of the nomination guidelines and history of award recipients, download the document available on this page.Back